- Responsibility for the systematic problem solving/troubleshooting of PET Blow Mold Assembly equipment using a strong mechanical ability, effective communication skills as well as a demonstration of leadership skills.
- Start-up and shutdown of Molding and assembly equipment in accordance with the production schedule.
- Careful handling and attention to Mold and assembly equipment to provide consistent part and quality protection of all company assets.
- Documents all Blow Mold set-up and supports recording of downtime.
- Assure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
- Maintain Production Goals for efficiency and scrap.
- Prepares the molds and fixtures for storage after the completion of each Production run.
- Notifies Production Manager and Maintenance Manager of downtime issues and advises of recurring problems in the Production area which adversely affect Productivity.
- Tags all tools and fixtures according to the work order procedure
- Troubleshoots process-related issues while adhering to set-up documentation to maintain consistent quality and production requirements.
- Identifies defects in Mold Equipment and Assembly.
- Records any process changes that have been made during the shift
- Ability to perform as an operator if so required as well as a material handler and Manufacturing back- up supervisor
- Give direction to other employees in relation to work assignments
- Practices GMP Policy and techniques keeping the work area clean organized and hazard free.
- While performing the duties of this job an individual is required to stand or walk and is frequently asked to reach with hands and arms.
- They may stoop, kneel, bend, push, twist, turn, and pull.
- The individual occasionally will lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- They are required to be alert and awake throughout their shift and is required to communicate with other employees in the plant.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience working with Injection and Blow Mold equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to conduct analysis and present alternative solutions to make repairs and adjustments to fix problems
- Work as a team member and ability to make informed decisions
TRAINING ON THE JOB. ELIGIBILITY FOR FULLY COVERED FAMILY MEDICAL AFTER THE FIRST 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT ONCE YOU JOIN THE UNION. ROOM FOR GROWTH.