Brooklyn Bottling company is currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician for an opening within the plant.
- Maintain, repair, troubleshoot and install industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Rebuild parts such as motors, gearboxes, pumps, steam equipment for manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Installation of conduits and electrical fittings in an industrial environment.
- Electrical troubleshooting, mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for proper hygiene, housekeeping and safety practices.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Regular attendance is required with the ability to work overtime.
- Able to read blueprints and schematics for troubleshooting purposes with guidance at times.
- Working knowledge of the required programming software for troubleshooting and changing ladder logic.
- Working knowledge with required test equipment, such as amprobe and voltmeter.
- Ability to identify the different families of processors.
- Ability to get online and find what software to use.
- Ability to see what proper cabling to use and working knowledge of all necessary drivers needed for PC to PLC communication.
- Mechanical skills to include but not limited to, basic welding, knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic operation.